2008/9/7

Some of LF2 modifiers in the Internet.

Umm...
I always browse the official forum of Little Fighter 2 , gathering the modifier from all over the world discuss LF2.
Sometimes I saw some topic on the forum ( in Chinese area.). There're somebody says," How to modify the data file of
LF2 is the best." or "How many bug in the modified version from the Internet."


I don't like the topic just like this because of the idea of everyone is different.
Also, The modifier modify the fighter's data, just to make others play it or just for fun.
Whatever they do, we can't entirely deny it.

We can advise them. Nobody Modified the data in the beginning have no wrong.
And I think everyone has different idea ,and we shouldn't entirely deny somebody did.

Every modified version has different feature.
If the feeling of playing modified version is the same, maybe I'll feeling bored.

So
We just advise, but don't fully reject it. XD

By the way:
Someone just only criticize other one, I'm very hate this person.
Why you can't do you said? Do you have your hands?
Don't always considered yourself is more correct than others.

沒有留言:

張貼留言